Firmware build v8.1 2018.32.5 2317e32 (8/30/2018)

• Please post everything related to v9 (2018.39.x) into the version 9 MEGATHREAD. Please do your part to keep this site organized for everyone by looking around or doing a search BEFORE posting. Thanks

• Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I just returned from a service appointment, and while still connected to the Tesla Service Wi-Fi, I received an alert about this update. Installed it this evening, and I get a completely blank "What's New" page. Completely blank. Talk about weird.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I just returned from a service appointment, and while still connected to the Tesla Service Wi-Fi, I received an alert about this update. Installed it this evening, and I get a completely blank "What's New" page. Completely blank. Talk about weird.
Is the PIN to drive feature anywhere in the settings?

2Kap

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Yeah mine popped up blank too. lol
IMG_8439.jpg

twm01

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just got notification on my app that the s/w has been updated to 2018.32.5 - my car is in the service center.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Updated to 2018.32.5 today. Release notes blank, too. I noticed handy animations in the owners manual, but maybe those showed up a while ago.

Also, all my slacker music playlists are gone. Logging out and back in to my personal account to bring them back didn’t work. I still have my favorite stations, but no playlists.

Attachments

Twiglett

Top-Contributor
M3OC Supporting Member
Country
Country
Actually the build numbers are based on week number aren’t they?
So any release next week really will be build #33.xx

yyzunderdog

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Got this today as well after a service centre visit. Same experience - blank release notes.

I do have FSD - I think I remember someone asking.