Firmware build v9.0 2018.39.7 9736c9b (10/12/2018)

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Please post everything related to v9 (2018.39.x) into the version 9 MEGATHREAD. Please do your part to keep this site organized for everyone by looking around or doing a search BEFORE posting. Thanks

• Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.
Country
Country
New version found on a Model 3 in North Carolina.
Got an upgrade notification late last night, just before midnight. Turned out to be 39.7. I have a Performance LR3 without PUO, am not EarlyAP, in Texas, and was previously running 36.2.

As far as I can tell it's the same as everyone is describing 39.6. No Autopilot on Nav.

Last edited:

garsh

Dis Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just installed this build this morning after arriving at work. I'm finally on the V9 train. :cool:

I won't be able to play with it until I drive home though.

webdriverguy

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just installed this build this morning after arriving at work. I'm finally on the V9 train. :cool:

I won't be able to play with it until I drive home though.
Just updated to same version. Will check it out soon.

Flashgj

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Updating to 39.7 from 39.6 as I type this. Wonder what they tweaked? Must be important enough to be updating all 39.6 users before everyone else even has V9!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Got the update and installed it this morning. Previously car was on 36.2. Location: New Jersey.
Love the fact that now I can browse in the car if needed.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I received 39.7 9736c9b upgrade from 39.6 this morning over LTE while parked at work. Took about 10 mins to install. Wondering if I'll notice any differences after a week on 39.6.