Firmware Build v9.0 2018.42.8 d1a49f2 (11/8/2018)

• Please post everything related to v9 (2018.39.x) into the version 9 MEGATHREAD. Please do your part to keep this site organized for everyone by looking around or doing a search BEFORE posting. Thanks

• Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I looked through the news and posts here, but I can't find if an ETA was ever announced for Track Mode, even if it's Tesla Time...

Does anyone know if an ETA was ever discussed?

TrevP

M3OC Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
It's in the hands of some users in the early access program so it shouldn't be much longer.

beastmode13

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Track mode would be nice. It is so advanced it needed to jump four spots from 42.4 to 42.8. If not the track mode, I'll take the LA Traffic mode, as the MadMax Beyond Thunderdome version isn't cutting it. :)

JustTheTip

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
An update just popped up via the app. I love that. Coming from 42.4, so I guess this is 42.8.

Deraillor

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Are the Performance Model 3s without the PuP (Performance Upgrade Package) getting Track Mode? No speculation, please; I seem to remember Elon tweeting about this recently.