Firmware Build v9.0 2018.44 641a0dc (11/8/2018)

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging until FERUARY 1 2019 all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them this code
  • Please post everything related to v9 (2018.39.x) into the version 9 MEGATHREAD. Please do your part to keep this site organized for everyone by looking around or doing a search BEFORE posting. Thanks

• Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271
  • Join @TrevP for Cars and Coffee in South Florida on Feb 3rd! More details here.

• It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

Bokonon

Self-identified Teslaholic
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Detected on a Model 3 in Nevada.

...though if you open the longer "fleet updates" list, it says it was a Model S 100D...? o_O

Last edited:

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
44 seems to be rolling out in mass to S&X now, but no Model 3s since the first one many days ago.
I hope they flip the switch soon.

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Just got my 44 update today but my car is stuck at the dealer. I've got a 2015 AP1 S, anyone with AP1 out there know if we got Nav on AP too?

I really wish there was a way to read the release notes outside of the car X-(

Last edited: