Firmware Build v9.0 2018.48 34a883d (12/07/2018)

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Please post everything related to v9 (2018.39.x) into the version 9 MEGATHREAD. Please do your part to keep this site organized for everyone by looking around or doing a search BEFORE posting. Thanks

• Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

Mike

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
What is the app connectivity issue on 46.2? I am still on 42.4 and have noticed it's difficult to impossible to wake the car from the app the past day or two.
My iPhone 6 has been pretty steady the past eight weeks or so, but since 46.2, it's back to not unlocking the car first attempt of the day, my music won't connect and stream, etc.

Rick Steinwand

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Where is all the new stuff Elon's been promising? 1. Update request feature 2. Smart Summons 3. Calling for service ranger 4. New Easter eggs & Games. I think there were more but it has been a while so I have forgotten them. :)
I'm going to go out on a limb and say, "it'll be under your tree by the end of the month".

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I’m still stuck on 42.3. Oddly, it seems since I signed up for the early access thing they did a little while ago, I’ve gotten one update at best. I used to get them pretty promptly after they started rolling out. Maybe I should have read the fine print a little closer!