Firmware Build v9.0 2019.4 f71fa43 (2/9/219)

• Please post everything related to v9 (2018.39.x) into the version 9 MEGATHREAD. Please do your part to keep this site organized for everyone by looking around or doing a search BEFORE posting. Thanks

• Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

Did you get Firmware 2019.4

• Total voters

BluestarE3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Nice! I also like the location-based autofold mirrors. I have to do this manually now when I pull into my snug garage, so having them do this automatically would be a welcome feature.

webdriverguy

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Teslafi showing a whopping 25 people on it so far.

Good upgrades, though. Looking forward to these and sentry mode.
Still don’t see it in Teslafi. Looks like this is rolling out only to beta testers. I might be totally wrong about this.

GDN

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Finally got the email from Teslafi as well. I searched @Troy 's spreadsheet and there isn't anyone in NV that ever reported having a VIN in the 85,XXX range. They like to be hidden or they are an employee that shouldn't be running Teslafi. Maybe he doesn't get beta software, but gets the initial push beyond the internal testing groups. This VIN is interesting.

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Guessing the sentry update will come soon as well as elon said it will roll out in a week. So excited for these updates and the sentry mode.
It will roll out in an Elon week...so maybe May.

Finally got the email from Teslafi as well. I searched @Troy 's spreadsheet and there isn't anyone in NV that ever reported having a VIN in the 85,XXX range. They like to be hidden or they are an employee that shouldn't be running Teslafi. Maybe he doesn't get beta software, but gets the initial push beyond the internal testing groups. This VIN is interesting.
This car has almost always been the first to get updates, for almost the past year. Sometimes it is a few days ahead, sometimes more than a week.

tipton

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Are you early access?
i'm early access and i never get these small update/bug fix releases early. i'm not sure how it works anymore really, clearly there are some that get them first. maybe we'll only get really big updates that need alot of testing first. at least that how it is for me and i was added in the group testing nav on autopilot.

webdriverguy

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
i'm early access and i never get these small update/bug fix releases early. i'm not sure how it works anymore really, clearly there are some that get them first. maybe we'll only get really big updates that need alot of testing first. at least that how it is for me and i was added in the group testing nav on autopilot.
How did you get added in the group testing for nav on autopilot?

tipton

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
How did you get added in the group testing for nav on autopilot?
no way to do it yourself (aside from unlocking it via referrals RIP referral program), it was all randomly done by Tesla it seems and you were asked to join via email. didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to be added as many attested to on here.

Last edited:

TheMagician

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Wonder what this means for those of us with the “black screen” problem. Several SC’s have been saying that the 2018.52 release would address this issue.