First look! Matte Black Model 3 driving!

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

What color do you prefer for the Model 3?

• Matte Black

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Silver

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Lava Orange/Red

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • White

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Blue

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters

Jaspal

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hello Members,

I cannot help myself finding new videos of the Model 3 on the net. Here's to all Matte Black fans. Enjoy!

Jaspal.

Jaspal

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I thought it looked awesome at the reveal. However, when I found out the cons vs pros I changed my mind for my choice. For more info see our thread on Matte Paint
http://model3ownersclub.com/threads/matte-paint.66/
Wow you actually made me change my mind a little bit. Ii was thinking now that I might go with the gray color and end up getting the rims blacked out. or actually go for the glossy black look.

Jaspal

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I voted blue, but would much prefer a dark green metallic paint.
I don't think they will have a dark green available as an option. But there might be hope, if it is demanded enough.
Black Matte was an experiment Elon Musk was trying out to see if there was any hype for a matte paint job. According to his twitter he will make Matte black an option at launch. So what I'm trying to say is just bombard Elon musk and his engineers with your choice haha.