Floor mat options

Caulin

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I know a lot of people are waiting for the weathertech floor mats. Personally, im not a huge fan of the hard plastic weathertech mats. My fathers mercedes has them and the walls are warped inwards, which is extremely annoying.

Has anyone looked at Manicci, Diamond, Elite floor mats? They look like the same exact company, two of the websites are almost identical and they all the exact same product pictures on their websites. They dont currently make floor mats for the model 3, but I did email them asking if its in the works.

Ive also looked at TuxMat, but im not a huge fan of the "rib" design. Its not terrible, but for relatively the same price, I would love to have the diamond floor mats that Manicci, Diamond, and Elite make.

Attachments

Country
Country
The maxpider mats are not even in the same league as everything else in my opinion. They are phenomenal. They not only look great but for perfectly and do a great job protecting with kids, dirty feet etc

Tmo6

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I got the ToughPRO mats on Amazon.
Fit perfectly, no "odor" as others have said, and all of the little diamond wells catch liquids, which is really what I was looking for! I just wish there was a lip on the edge of the mats to catch liquids on the edges, but overall I'm very pleased!

ToughPRO Tesla Model 3 Floor Mats Set - All Weather - Heavy Duty - Black Rubber -2017-2018

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've got the TuxMax ones and love them. They're not for everyone, but they're going to be a life saver here in Canada once the snow and slush hits during the winter.

jsanford

Eloise the 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The maxpider mats are not even in the same league as everything else in my opinion. They are phenomenal. They not only look great but for perfectly and do a great job protecting with kids, dirty feet etc
Okay, since it’s now rainy season and there hasn’t been a peep from WeatherTech, I’ve ordered a set of these (even though “carbon fiber pattern” is not a plus for me). Hopefully they won’t take seven weeks...

Caulin

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@jsanford The carbon fiber look is definitely a negative for me. That’s the main reason I don’t want them.

@Tmo6 i live in west seen Pennsylvania. I need mats that curve up on the edges. We get a ton of snow and going in and out of the car leaves a lot of salty water on the floor mat.