From Electrek: Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak says he’s trading his Tesla Model S for a...

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 31st all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code

RSSFeed

M3OC RSS Bot

After an email exchange in which with Elon Musk reprimanded him for buying a gas-guzzler in 2013, Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak, also known as the Woz, bought a Tesla Model S. He has since often been spotted at Tesla Superchargers and talking up Tesla on his various social media accounts.

Surprisingly and in what almost looks like a marketing stunt, he now says that he wants to trade his Model S for the upcoming Chevy Bolt EV. more…

Filed under: Uncategorized

Continue reading...

Blackout

Country
Country
I think it's more politics than anything else...Maybe he is mad at Elon for something so he is doing this stunt to get some sort of leverage...

BigBri

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Maybe getting bitched out by Elon left a bad taste in his mouth so he's jumping ship. He'll go back with the charging takes forever.

Badback

Valued Community Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Just because you once worked for Apple doesn't make you brilliant.

Guy Weathersby

Actually, I understand his feeling about not being a luxury car person. I don't think that I would be completely comfortable driving an S. One of several reasons that I am waiting for a Model 3. Maybe he will go back to Tesla after the 3 is out.

Blackout

Country
Country
Actually, I understand his feeling about not being a luxury car person. I don't think that I would be completely comfortable driving an S. One of several reasons that I am waiting for a Model 3. Maybe he will go back to Tesla after the 3 is out.
Trust me the Model S may have a luxury price...but when you compare it with other luxury cars you realise that the model S has nothing luxury...It has the Big screen, door handle and the options...that's it...
When it comes to luxury there are usually more involve...like the interior, seats, leather material...Cup holders massage seats, place to store your sunglasses, display screens for passenger etc...But to be fair the outside view of the car is comparable to other luxury cars...

The model 3 with options will be in the same price range as luxury cars like BMW series 3, 5, Mercedes C class...Even E class...Acura TL, Infitiy Q60 Lexus...etc...

Yanquetino

I might understand Woz's decision if it's a matter of size preference. The Model S feels very big to me, like driving my in-laws' Lincoln. If my lowly LEAF had the range of a Tesla, I'd stick with it, because it just feels more... mmm... "cozy." Different strokes for different folks, I guess. Still, if Woz ever takes a roadtrip to the east, I predict he'll regret his decision. There simply isn't a FrankenPlug infrastructure to match the SuperCharger network, and GM has stated that they have NO plans to build one. Tsk.