1. Tesla Model 3 apparel now available!

Dismiss Notice

From Electrek: Electric car startup ‘Uniti’ raise over $1 million through crowdfunding to...

Discussion in 'News from Electrek.co' started by RSSFeed, Nov 22, 2016.

More threads by RSSFeed
  1. RSSFeed

M3OC RSS Bot
    Expand Collapse

Electric car startup ‘Uniti’ raise over $1 million through crowdfunding to bring to market their EV concept

[​IMG]

Last month, we reported on two rare crowdfunding projects to build electric vehicles. Together, Sondors’ car and Uniti had raised over $1 million when we reported on the status of their separate campaigns in October.

Now Uniti completed its campaign and confirmed that alone it received pledges to invest over 1.2 million euros in the company. more…

Filed under: Uncategorized [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Continue reading...

2. Blackout

Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Toronto, ON
    Country
    Sick design tho...but too small...I'm not sure about you people but I don't like it small...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Michael Russo

Top-Contributor
      Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
      Belgium now, SW France when my Model ≡ gets here
      Country
      Yeah, I agree... of course it may have some appeal in large, crowded cities... Look at how many (1st gen) Smart found a buyer... despite being very small... and, sorry to say, quite ugly... Same thing with its Japanese copycat, the IQ from Toyota, although most of those were right hand drive, set for the Empire of the Rising Sun...! :)