1. Tesla Model 3 apparel now available!

Dismiss Notice

From Electrek: Faraday Future keeps teasing its first electric car and making us nervous...

Discussion in 'News from Electrek.co' started by RSSFeed, Dec 9, 2016.

More threads by RSSFeed
  1. RSSFeed

M3OC RSS Bot
    Expand Collapse

Faraday Future keeps teasing its first electric car and making us nervous about it

[​IMG]

Another day, another teaser. Faraday Future is sure trying to create some hype for its upcoming electric car unveiling at CES next month, but the teasers are starting to make us nervous. With almost every automaker lobbying to reduce fuel consumption standards in order to slow down electric vehicle production, we are placing a lot of hope in new electric vehicle startups not encumbered by an existing gas-guzzling vehicle business that they are trying to protect. moreā€¦

Filed under: Uncategorized [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Continue reading...

2. TrevP

M3OC Founder / Administrator
    Staff Member Founder
    Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Aurora,Ontario
    Country
    We need more EVs on the road so I hope they succeed. The public will decide if their design is too "radical" (Elon's words, not mine) and not buy it. There was a lot of talk from them in the past about a new ownership business model too (fractional or "shared fleet" like Tesla), I wonder if they've since backed down from that.

Keep in mind, Fred is probably right that what they show will probably be another "concept" car (ugh) since their factory is a long way from being ready to put anything out.

• Agree Agree x 1