1. Tesla Model 3 apparel now available!

Dismiss Notice

From Electrek: Next-gen Nissan LEAF spotted on public roads, design refresh visible despite...

Discussion in 'News from Electrek.co' started by RSSFeed, Mar 29, 2017.

More threads by RSSFeed
  1. RSSFeed

M3OC RSS Bot
    Expand Collapse

Next-gen Nissan LEAF spotted on public roads, design refresh visible despite camouflage

[​IMG]

The next generation Nissan LEAF has been recently spotted on public roads and even though it was heavily camouflaged, we can see some significant design improvements over the original design.

While an extended range is the most anticipated feature of the new all-electric vehicle, the design refresh is likely to be welcomed. moreā€¦

Filed under: Uncategorized [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Continue reading...

2. Mark C

Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Arab, AL
    Country
    I think it looks too much like the current Leaf under those Hefty Lawn & Leaf bags. {Sorry, couldn't resist.}

The IDS Concept is another of those "edgy(?)" designs that I would have to have plenty of time to get used to. BTW, I've had quite some time, and Pontiac has gone out of business, but I'm not used to their Aztek design yet.

• Like Like x 1
    • TrevP

M3OC Founder / Administrator
      Staff Member Founder
      Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
      Aurora,Ontario
      Country
      You cant' win either way: you go too radical and people complain, you do a facelift and people complain.

There's nothing inherently bad with the LEAF design, Nissan just sees it fit to normalize the design to be more in line with their current design language and of course increase its range with a larger battery pack (hopefully with active thermal management this time)

Looking forward to seeing it soon

• garsh

Dis Member
      Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
      Pittsburgh PA
      Country
      That's because it's the same exact body & chassis. All they did was refresh the front & rear clips. The roof and doors are *exactly* the same.

Anyhow, it's an improvement in the looks department.