1. Tesla Model 3 apparel now available!

Dismiss Notice

From Electrek: Nissan confirms that the ‘new LEAF’ will get a range of 200 miles, ProPILOT,...

Discussion in 'News from Electrek.co' started by RSSFeed, Jan 7, 2017.

More threads by RSSFeed
  1. RSSFeed

M3OC RSS Bot
    Expand Collapse

Nissan confirms that the ‘new LEAF’ will get a range of 200 miles, ProPILOT, and it’s coming in ‘near future’

[​IMG]

Nissan’s keynote at CES in Las Vegas was kind of disappointing. The company was rumored to unveil its first long-range all-electric vehicle to compete against GM’s Chevy Bolt EV and Tesla’s Model 3. Instead, the company only confirmed that the vehicle is coming “in the near future”.

It looks we will have to wait a little while longer, but maybe not too long since Nissan is also holding an event in Detroit next week. more…

Filed under: Uncategorized [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Continue reading...

2. MelindaV

☰ > 3
    Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Vancouver, WA
    Country
    So which is it? 200 or 310-340 mile range?

the article linked in the twitter linked article (because that's how 'news' is now, right?) specifically notes they are talking about the 2018 release at 310-340 range...

3. Michael Russo

Top-Contributor
    Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Belgium now, SW France when my Model ≡ gets here
    Country
    Difference between norms? Maybe the confusion comes that one (Elektrek) targets more NA readers while the tweet is focusing on European audience? I which this would always be specified yet anytime it seems high, it feels suspicious, No?
    Wouldn't it be surprising to get 310-340 miles out of a 60 kWh battery on the EPA range, if I understood anything I read here for the last 3 months? ;)

4. xxZULAxx

Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Phoenix, AZ
    Country
    but again, what is the point with model 3 coming and and bolt available at the same price point and yet much larger range? nissan did ok since not many ev's were around, but with model 3 and bolt, i am afraid their sales may not be what they think.

• Agree Agree x 1