1. Model 3 is coming. Get your Model 3 Owners Club apparel today!

Dismiss Notice

From Electrek: Seattle is getting a massive fleet of all-electric buses, Proterra gets the...

Discussion in 'News from Electrek.co' started by RSSFeed, Jan 12, 2017.

More threads by RSSFeed
  1. RSSFeed

M3OC RSS Bot
    Expand Collapse

Seattle is getting a massive fleet of all-electric buses, Proterra gets the bulk of the order

[​IMG]

If you were wondering how electric bus manufacturer Proterra managed to secure a large $140 million round of financing last week, it might be easier to understand now that we know they had a massive order in the pipeline.

King County’s Metro Transit, which includes Seattle’s metro area, announced a zero-emission transition of its fleet of buses and confirmed that it will add 120 new all-electric buses over the next 3 years. Proterra is getting the bulk of the order. more…

Filed under: Uncategorized [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Continue reading...

2. Steve C

M3OC Supporting Member
    M3OC Supporting Member
    Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Toronto
    Country
    I can't wait for Tesla to release it's mobility vehicle. Wasn't it supposed to something similar to the VW van based on the Model X?

These busses look massive. HUUUGE! Tesla's little people mover should be something to compete. My thoughts anyway. I'm just so excited for these new product reveals!