1. Model 3 is coming. Get your Model 3 Owners Club apparel today!

Dismiss Notice

From Electrek: Tesla crosses 100,000 mark of electric vehicles delivered in US, halfway to...

Discussion in 'News from Electrek.co' started by RSSFeed, Jan 10, 2017.

More threads by RSSFeed
  1. RSSFeed

M3OC RSS Bot
    Expand Collapse

Tesla crosses 100,000 mark of electric vehicles delivered in US, halfway to phase out of $7500 federal tax credit ahead of Model 3

[​IMG]

Tesla announced last week that it delivered 22,200 vehicles during the last quarter – 12,700 Model S and 9,500 Model X – and while it’s slightly below the company’s goal, it was enough to cross the mark of 100,000 vehicles delivered in the US.

The milestone is important because it’s the halfway mark for the phase out of the federal tax credit program, which now gives us a better idea of the status of the program going into Model 3 production. more…

Filed under: Uncategorized [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Continue reading...

2. Dan Detweiler

Top-Contributor
    Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Canton, Georgia
    Country
    Both great news and bad news.

Great news in that Tesla is right on track if not ahead of their company growth projections. Bad news in that it looks like fewer and fewer of us Model 3 reservation holders will be able to take advantage of the full credit.

Oh well, I wasn't planning on it anyway and it still looks like I have a good chance of at least a partial credit with a late April reservation...we'll see how it all plays out.

Dan

• Like Like x 1
  3. Badback

Valued Community Member
    M3OC Supporting Member
    Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Prior Lake, MN
    Tesla Owner:
    Reservation
    Country
    I have completely stopped including the FTC in my price calculations for my ≡.

4. Dan Detweiler

Top-Contributor
    Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Canton, Georgia
    Country
    Yup, me too. Never did really. I figure if I don't plan for it then anything I might get is just gravy.

Dan

• Agree Agree x 2