1. Tesla Model 3 apparel now available!

Dismiss Notice

From Electrek: Trump didn’t loosen his stance on climate change, he just made a bunch of...

Discussion in 'News from Electrek.co' started by RSSFeed, Nov 23, 2016.

More threads by RSSFeed
  1. RSSFeed

M3OC RSS Bot
    Expand Collapse

Trump didn’t loosen his stance on climate change, he just made a bunch of nonsensical statements about it

[​IMG]

I have been reading headlines about President-elect Donald Trump changing his mind on climate change yesterday based on comments he made during an hour-long interview with reporters from the New York Times. If true, it would have been an important change that we would have welcomed.

After reading some articles that claimed Trump “changed his mind on climate change”, “admitted humans have ‘some connectivity’ on climate change”, and so on, I became hopeful about the prospect of him not taking too many actions during his presidency that would bring us further from solutions, like walking away from the Paris agreement or gutting the EPA. It seems now, however, that my hope was premature.

The New York Times recently released the entire transcript of the conversation with Trump, and “Trump changed his mind on climate change” should be the very last thing to come to mind after reading it. “Trump made a bunch of nonsensical statements about climate change” would be more accurate. more…

Filed under: Uncategorized [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Continue reading...