From Electrek: VW unveils details of its all-electric & autonomous ‘I.D. concept’ car w/...

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code

RSSFeed

M3OC RSS Bot

For the past months, Volkswagen has been teasing its all-electric ‘I.D. concept’ ahead of the Paris Motors Show. First with a video teaser and followed by design sketches.

Now just a day before the press event in Paris, VW revealed the full design of the vehicle with a series of renders. It also released a few details and confirmed that they aim for a parallel production with the Golf in 2020. more…

Filed under: Uncategorized

Continue reading...

Model3GER

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Is it following the VW tradition of being programmed to lie about what it's doing? I wonder if I. D. stands for intentionally deceptive?
I call them "the great pretender". But in the other side, they really try hard. I'm sure, they'll have something up their sleeves, be it this one or another car. If this will enter the market, it's gonna be a game changer in Europe. Believe it or not, there are millions of people who still trust in VW and who give a **** about the scandal.
But once VW offers an EV, they'll jump on it.