1. Model 3 is coming. Get your Model 3 Owners Club apparel today!

Dismiss Notice

Greetings From Chicagoland

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Curt Renz, May 23, 2017.

More threads by Curt Renz
  1. Curt Renz

Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Chicagoland
    Country
    #1 Curt Renz, May 23, 2017
    Last edited: May 23, 2017
    Hi Folks! I’m a retired Chicago TV financial newscaster living in a Chicago suburb. I’ve been a Tesla shareholder since early 2013, and became a member of the Tesla Motors Club forum shortly afterward. My Model 3 was reserved last year in Highland Park, Illinois during the first morning it was possible, after test driving a Model S there a week earlier.

My website continues the stock market commentary I provided on TV and in my book on technical analysis. Frequently mention is made of Tesla news. Near the bottom of the home webpage is normally a Tesla related YouTube video, and below that a 1994 YouTube video of my TV program.

Let’s hope we don’t have to wait too much longer for our Model 3’s. You must feel the same way. :)

• Like Like x 4
  2. TrevP

M3OC Founder / Administrator
    Founder M3OC Supporting Member
    Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Aurora,Ontario
    Tesla Owner:
    Reservation
    Country
    Hi Curt and welcome to the board!! Things are really starting to heat up in here as Model 3 inches closer to production.

Glad to have you on board!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Curt Renz

Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Chicagoland
    Country
    #3 Curt Renz, May 25, 2017
    Last edited: May 25, 2017
    Thank you, Trevor. Glad to be here. Thanks for setting up this website.

Last July I moved from an apartment in one Chicago suburb to a brand new home I had built in another suburb thirty miles further from the city. I sold a portion of my Tesla shares to purchase the home with cash, but when my SolarCity shares automatically converted to Tesla shares in November, I owned a little more Tesla than ever. While the garage connected to my new home was being built, I had the builder install the proper wiring and electrical outlet to charge a Tesla car. The hardware are anxiously awaiting my Model 3 so they can do their job. ;)

• Like Like x 3