Guy loves his Tesla but needs to sell it and posts a love letter...to his car

Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
People who don’t own Teslas just don’t understand how different it is for most Tesla owners. Nonowners think we’re way over the top. After all, it’s JUST a car, right? A case in point:

This guy needs to sell his SP100D because he needs a bigger car for his growing family so he’s getting an X. But he LOVES his S. So to sell the car, he posts a love letter including reminiscing about all the fun times like when he forced his family to sit in it naked because their clothes were dirty. He also calls out his Tesla for liking expensive shoes (aka tires). It was a fun read and TOTALLY understandable by anyone who loves their Tesla.

https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-used-model-s-p100d-love-letter/amp/

Maevra

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
:D
He also calls out his Tesla for liking expensive shoes (aka tires). It was a fun read and TOTALLY understandable by anyone who loves their Tesla.

https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-used-model-s-p100d-love-letter/amp/
Loved this. Also, can relate to liking expensive “shoes”.

Husband initially didn’t want to spend the couple hundred bucks to buy secondhand stiletto wheels. But I reminded him some of my designer shoes cost just as much and get far less mileage. Now he grumbles that our car is like me- she has more shoes than she needs. :D

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
:D

Loved this. Also, can relate to liking expensive “shoes”.

Husband initially didn’t want to spend the couple hundred bucks to buy secondhand stiletto wheels. But I reminded him some of my designer shoes cost just as much and get far less mileage. Now he grumbles that our car is like me- she has more shoes than she needs. :D
You’re a real stilettos loving family then... :D