From a quick online search, I'm seeing rates of ~2.79% assuming a good credit score. Tesla is currently offering 0.99% on Model S. My car's total out the door price will be $55,650 and I will put down $6,000 total and will be financing $49,650. @0.99% that is $848/month * 60 months = $50,880 @1.99% that is $870/month * 60 months = $52,200 @2.79% that is $888/month * 60 months = $53,280 I have never taken more than a 5 year auto loan, but here's what the numbers look like at 6 years just to fulfill my own curiosity. @0.99% that is $711/month * 72 months = $51,192 @1.99% that is $732/month * 72 months = $52,704 @2.79% that is $750/month * 72 months =$54,000 I think the 0.99% on Model S is a teaser to help drive demand. It's not a crazy swing one way or another, but just curious if anyone has started looking into this at all. I'm very curious what Tesla's rate will be on Model 3 and if it's competitive, because if it is that will just make the delivery process that much easier. In any event with a range of 0.99% - 2.79%, I may take my first ever 6 year car loan. This figures to be a car that I keep longer than any other car previously (longest was 5 years and a few months) and typical is about 3 years. I could always pay it off early anyway if I wanted to, but with the rate so low it's not really worth paying down early.