Hello everyone. Just introducing myself!

Taym

Country
Country
Hello everyone!

This is Claudio, from Rome, and I just wanted to thank you for welcoming me here.

I've been a Tesla fan since the days of the Roadster, and I've been amazed, more and more, at what Tesla has accomplished over the years. Of course, future looks even brighter.

I look forward to reserving a Model Y when it gets announced during Unveil 2 (because I will, right? ;) ).

Claudio ("Taym", on line, since always).

Taym

Country
Country
Thanks SpdBug! Good to be here, among like-minded Tesla fans! :)

Jayc

Country
Country
Welcome Claudio.

Didn't realise part 2 is going to be about Model Y.

TrevP

M3OC Founder / Administrator
Founder
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Welcome @Taym ! Look forward to your participation, we're have a good group of people here who are passionate about Tesla ;)

Guy Weathersby

Welcome.

I would be surprised if the Y was announced that soon. Announcing the X too soon was a distraction which caused quality problems. They should stay focused on S, X, and 3 until they get production up.

TrevP

M3OC Founder / Administrator
Founder
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Tesla has learned their lesson from the Model X... I expect Model Y won't be available until at least a year has passed after Model 3 production has begun.

Taym

Country
Country
Wow, I did not realize so many answers here, I haven't been reading this thread since last year! Sorry guys.

Of course, you were all right about Model Y not being unveiled that soon :), and I admit mine was more of a wish and a hope.
Hopefully 2018 is the right year to reserve. I've been considering a used X for few months now, but that is really too big for my Rome apt garage. I wish I had all the real estate available to you friends in the US and Canada, but that is nearly impossible in cities like Rome, and a smaller SUV is as big as I can go (I do own a Maxda CX-5 which I am really happy with, but I'd hardly get anything much bigger. Parking is like gold here!!). I do want an SUV though, so, Y still looks like the best option for me.

Well, I am keeping my mind open, maybe I won't resist a 3 (LOVE IT). We'll see...

Thank you all for your kind welcome and answers, and kudos to you @TrevP for your great job at the M3OC. Love your videos, I always watch them! :)

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founding Father, Red Dragon rider
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Piacere di rileggerti, Claudio!
Recommend you stop by from time to time... very few places are a better source of fresh T≡SLA news!!

A piu tardi,
Mike

Taym

Country
Country
Grazie Mike!
I'll certainly do! :)