Hello from Belgium!

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 10th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Hello to y'all M3OC friends, I just joined on Saturday after reserving my Model 3 on 10/10.
Thank you, Trevor (and Kenneth) for your great videos which were a strong enabler to my decision to join the family!

Michael Russo

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Propose to keep you posted if I hear anything of interest on this side of the water!

Country
Country
Hello from another guy saying "Hello from Belgium", not a Tesla driver but following closely all the news around Tesla Elon and especially model 3. And last but least made also a model 3 reservation on November 11th.
Greetings to all

Michael Russo

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Hello from another guy saying "Hello from Belgium", not a Tesla driver but following closely all the news around Tesla Elon and especially model 3. And last but least made also a model 3 reservation on November 11th.
Greetings to all
Well, that's great, @Model3Bart !! Congratulations & welcome! Where do u live? I myself live near LLN...
You've come to the right place! If you have not done so already, I encourage you to check out the fabulous & informative YouTube videos made by our founder Trevor Page (@TrevP ), some with Ken Bokor (@Kennethbokor ), particularly the last 3 or 4 which will give you a good idea on where we are in this long wait...
And if you reserved on 11/11 (what better thing to do on a day off!! ;)), we've got a couple of years to go in exchanging & boosting each other's patience! :)
Groetjes,
Michael

Country
Country
Well, that's great, @Model3Bart !! Congratulations & welcome! Where do u live? I myself live near LLN...
You've come to the right place! If you have not done so already, I encourage you to check out the fabulous & informative YouTube videos made by our founder Trevor Page (@TrevP ), some with Ken Bokor (@Kennethbokor ), particularly the last 3 or 4 which will give you a good idea on where we are in this long wait...
And if you reserved on 11/11 (what better thing to do on a day off!! ;)), we've got a couple of years to go in exchanging & boosting each other's patience! :)
Groetjes,
Michael

Hello Michael

I live in Zaventem (to be exact, a little place named "Nossegem"; not very well known I think. Just moved from Tienen (Tirlemont) a year ago. :)
And yes indeed I already put their channel to the channel subscription list.

Last edited:

Michael Russo

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Hello Michael

I live in Zaventem (to be exact, a little place named "Nossegem"; not very well known I think. Just moved from Tienen (Tirlemont) a year ago. :)
And yes indeed I already put their channel to the channel subscription list.
Great, nogmaals welkom dan! ;)

Michael Russo

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Dank je wel Michael. Jij bent Engels sprekend van origine denk ik ?
Hey Bart, let's continue our conversation separately, ok? :) Thanks!
You should have a conversation alert in your profile! ;)

Michael Russo

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Haha! You have a passion for the bright red I see!! ;)

Michael Russo

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Is it okay to make use of that phot, I deleted it for the moment as I am not sure if there is copyright on it. If i's okay I will put it back in place.
@Model3Bart , if it is a problem, then it would appear as many other avatars could fall in the same boat... @TrevP , @MelindaV , do you concur? Thx!

Michael Russo

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
OMG! Today it has already been 6 months since I reserved Midnight S≡R≡NITY! And Friday it will be the same since I joined this fine crowd! Thank you all for making this time pass so quickly, interestingly and with so many good moments of sheer laughter!! :)
Quite a bit more to wait... LOL.