Hello from Chilliwack

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 10th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
Country
Country
Hello fellow reservationists and EV enthusiasts. I have been lurking here for while now. I reserved on April 4, 2016. Thanks Trevor and all for doing this, it will help to pass the time. I have also entered all my information on Model3tracker info, I don't know who set that up but I think its a great idea. If enough people registered on it we would be able to get some idea of how many there will be in our area and other interesting statistics.
If there will be meet ups in the west I will try to participate.

Rene

Paul Carter

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Hi ClearDarkSky. I'm from Vancouver and a Model S owner, emotive BC ambassador, President of the Tesla Owners Club of British Columbia and founder of tracker. Thanks for contributing to the site! Visit bc.teslaownersclub.ca and join if you like. Hopefully have a rally or meetup soon in Vancouver.

Country
Country
Hi ClearDarkSky. I'm from Vancouver and a Model S owner, emotive BC ambassador, President of the Tesla Owners Club of British Columbia and founder of tracker. Thanks for contributing to the site! Visit bc.teslaownersclub.ca and join if you like. Hopefully have a rally or meetup soon in Vancouver.
Thanks. Good to know, I will do that.