Hello. Please check out my new twitter feed.

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271
Country
Country
Hi everyone I'm new to the forum. Not sure if this is the right section for this. Anyway, I was first in line NYC and will be getting the model 3 for when I join the car culture next year when I move to LA.

To pass the time I've started a twitter account that counts the days till I acquire a model 3. Part sharing news, part tongue in cheek commentary. I also plan some fun with photoshop. Hope you'll check it out and I look forward to being a part of this forum.

Check out Waiting For Tesla (@WaitingForTesla): https://twitter.com/WaitingForTesla?s=09

Last edited:

JeffinAZ

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi everyone I'm new to the forum. Not sure if this is the right section for this. Anyway, I was first in line NYC and will be getting the model 3 for when I join the car culture next year when I move to LA.

To pass the time I've started a twitter account that counts the days till I acquire a model 3. Part sharing news, part tongue in cheek commentary. I also plan some fun with photoshop. Hope you'll check it out and I look forward to being a part of this forum.
What's your twitter handle? You are correct about LA being a car culture. In Manhattan you do not need a car, but in LA you are DEFINED by you car. I recommend Manhattan Beach. You can move from Manhattan to Manhattan Beach! It's awesome!

Country
Country
Good
What's your twitter handle? You are correct about LA being a car culture. In Manhattan you do not need a car, but in LA you are DEFINED by you car. I recommend Manhattan Beach. You can move from Manhattan to Manhattan Beach! It's awesome!
Good point! got distracted and forgot to add it. It's there now. Thanks for your thoughts I'll be looking all over.

Check out Waiting For Tesla (@WaitingForTesla): https://twitter.com/WaitingForTesla?s=09

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Manhattan Beach is a very nice community. Pricey (even for LA).

@WaitingForTesla let us know when you make it to Southern California. There are a "few" Tesla owners around... ;)