Homage to Trevor Page

Rick59

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Like many others, I reserved a Model 3 in March, 2016. Soon after, I found and joined the Model 3 Owners Club Forum, founded by Trevor Page.
During the past two years, I’ve gone from kindergarten to high school graduate in EV knowledge. A great deal of this knowledge came from Trevor’s posts and videos.
I am now the proud owner of a Model X (for me) and a Model 3 (for my wife). I picked up the Model 3 in Toronto on June 6th.
I had the pleasure of meeting Trev when he was in Ottawa a few months ago. We had started a long conversation thread about getting our search for a Model X before the rebate expired.
Once I received my delivery notice for the Model 3, I asked Trev if he would join me for the delivery. He picked up my grandson and me near the airport and, after a quick lunch, drove us to the International Centre.
There were so many forum members there and they flocked to talk to him and he obliged by answering their questions and showing them a few things in the car. This was after doing the same thing the previous day with another forum member. Watch the YouTube video; it’s fun!
When we met my new 3 in the parking lot, Trev went over it with an experienced eye, checking it out from top to bottom.
The point of this thread is to publicly acknowledge and thank someone who has clearly devoted himself to the cause and, more importantly, to the people who follow him on the various social media channels.
He has gone far above the call of duty.
I invite everyone on this forum to post a Trevor Page story if you have one.
We should leave a permanent record of his dedication and friendship to so many of us.
I have included two photos: 1) when Trevor came to my Ottawa home, and 2) at the delivery.
Thanks Trevor! Trev in Ottawa.jpg Trev Model 3 delivery.jpg

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founding Father, Red Dragon rider
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Wonderfully appropriate & sweet post, @Rick59 ! We all do owe @Trevor a great deal. As I said before, I wouldn’t be here if he wasn’t for him, honored mod & proud owner of Red Dragon!

Many congrats to you and your wife for the two red sistas!! ;) :) :)

TrevP

M3OC Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
That's very sweet of you Rick! Im always happy to meet and make new friends wherever I go :) Congrats on being a 2 Tesla family!