I couldn't believe it! It was almost worse than being ICE'd

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

Charge&Go

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
While driving to Pennsylvania to pick up my daughter from Penn State, I discovered that our first snow storm for this year was an eye opener! Take a look at the attached picture.
This was located at Breezewood 16417 Lincoln Hwy Breezewood, Pennsylvania 15533. Eight supercharges onsite but because they plowed over six of them and two were being used when I was traveling thru there were zero supercharges available! Not only do we have to lookout for ICE cars, now we have lookout for snow and snow plows covering up the supercharges! Good luck my friends. BTW, I drove my ICE car this day because I didn't want it to get my model 3 dirty!!!!! Drive fast and take chances...I love my model 3!

Attachments

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
While driving to Pennsylvania to pick up my daughter from Penn State, I discovered that our first snow storm for this year was an eye opener! Take a look at the attached picture.
This was located at Breezewood 16417 Lincoln Hwy Breezewood, Pennsylvania 15533. Eight supercharges onsite but because they plowed over six of them and two were being used when I was traveling thru there were zero supercharges available! Not only do we have to lookout for ICE cars, now we have lookout for snow and snow plows covering up the supercharges! Good luck my friends. BTW, I drove my ICE car this day because I didn't want it to get my model 3 dirty!!!!! Drive fast and take chances...I love my model 3!
you should notify Tesla when you see things like this. They have contracted to have those spaces available for their owners. So if the property has used them to store snow (at the beginning of winter!), they need to know.

kort677

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
you should call it into tesla so that they are made aware that the owner of the property where the supercharger is located is violating the agreement with tesla. more than likely the property owner is not aware of the issue caused by a clueless snowplow operator