Today I succumbed to Elon's "anti selling" wish and I'm (temporarily) bailing on the Model 3. I got a great deal on a 2015 P85D. It'll arrive in a couple of weeks. I'm still keeping my reservation in hopes that I can stay at the "front of the line" when my number comes up. I still want a 3 but there's no way I can afford both so I'll have to decide at the time if its worth whatever depreciation on this car. But either way I'm in the Tesla family and I'm stoked! I've been waiting a long time and I just didn't want to keep waiting. My Tesla page still shows end of 2018 despite being a Day 1er. I really didn't want to subject my family to another risky winter in our current car. My family deserves the safest car available, now they'll have it!