Issue with Schedule a Test Drive

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 31st all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaspal

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

Hello,

There is an issue with the "Schedule a Test Drive" on the Tesla Website. It does not allow one it make a reservation on the following days; Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. I called Tesla Dublin and they said that it was weird that it doesn't allow someone to schedule one on those days. They said that they usually get test drives on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. They asked if I wanted to make it over the phone and I will soon. For example this is what the website shows; so if I wanted to make a reservation it will go from "Thursday May 26th" to "Monday May 30th." So now I am wondering who do I contact about this situation.

TrevP

M3OC Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Thread locked. This issue should be taken up with Tesla, we have no control over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.