Jeda Wireless Charge + USB Data

GateFather

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Since V9 came out I was told by Jeda customer support that their pad will now supply 7.5W to the pad on each side as the front Model 3 USB sockets now supply that much power. I want to still be able to have my USB mini flash drive plugged in for camera recording as well. Can anyone recommend a USB hub or extender that would still allow me to provide the Jeda pad with the full power on both sides AND be able to plug a USB mini flash drive in for camera recording?

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Since V9 came out I was told by Jeda customer support that their pad will now supply 7.5W to the pad on each side as the front Model 3 USB sockets now supply that much power. I want to still be able to have my USB mini flash drive plugged in for camera recording as well. Can anyone recommend a USB hub or extender that would still allow me to provide the Jeda pad with the full power on both sides AND be able to plug a USB mini flash drive in for camera recording?
Here is my setup...

GateFather

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Funny that’s the exact flash drive I purchased at the recommendation of a friend who already has his model 3. As far as the splitter, does it still supply the Jeda/Nomad with enough power to provide 7.5W of charging? If so, this’ll be much easier than the 12v USB splitter and cable runs up the side trims of the center console I was considering.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I’m using something like what @SoFlaModel3 shows, but with my own printed pad and a couple QC capable slim Qi charge pucks.
That said, I don’t know how much power is getting from the usb outlets, thru the pucks and into the phone, but in the year I’ve had my iPhone - X, I can’t recall a single time I worried about not being able to recharge fast enough (and it has never been charged with a cord) or having a dead battery.
Even slow qi charging is a huge improvement over corded charging.
Very much like the change from going to the gas station weekly and plugging in each night :)