Just Ordered a Tesla...

Lovesword

Top-Contributor
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Wireless charger!! Two actually! One for me and one for my lovely wife! :)
After much deliberation, we both decided on black. The white is definitely nice as well.

I figured I’d spread the word that these just appeared in the Tesla store under “Lifestyle” in case it tickles anyone’s fancy. I imagine they’ll be sold out quick! Maybe not “surf board” quick though, lol.

https://shop.tesla.com/us/en/product/apparel/tesla-wireless-charger.html?sku=1479398-00-A

Lovesword

Top-Contributor
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I knew from the title.

One negative it’s only 5W wireless charging. Looks very cool though!
I don’t even see using/needing it that often, save for longer travel ...once or twice a year perhaps. My wife might get more use out of it than me. Really though it’s just a fancy toy that says Tesla on it so I did the “shut up and take my money!” thing with it. Lol. I actually told myself that buying these helps the company, and I listened to myself and even answered emphatically “HELL YEAH!!”

I might have a problem...

Edit: And sorry for the clickbait-ey title. :(

Lovesword

Top-Contributor
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hmm, gone? Link takes me to the Tesla shop home page now. Not seeing these anywhere anymore.

Lovesword

Top-Contributor
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Follow up to this. I saw a post on TMC stating they were refunded about $16 on their $65 wireless charger. I went to look and sure enough, the two I got had a refund from Tesla for a bit under $32.

Maybe the wrong price being listed and then having to reimburse so many purchases also had something to do with why it was pulled from the store. I know speculation was they sold out, that could be it too.