Just took delivery. Anyone in OR want to go for a ride?

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging until FERUARY 1 2019 all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them this code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271
  • Join @TrevP for Cars and Coffee in South Florida on Feb 3rd! More details here.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I live in Salem. Let me know if you want to go for a ride. Text is best. I am blown away by the power, smoothness and handling.

Drew
503-409-6978

Red multi coat
18 inch wheels

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@Drew L - I leave for work each day around 7-8a from Vancouver to Ptld's Central East Side, leave work 5-6ish for home. Feel free to come up and drive me around for my commute until I get mine :D
We can try out our expansive HOV lane! (for those that don't know, Oregon's ONLY HOV lane runs in one direction for about 3 miles, 3 hours a day).