Local M3OC meetups

ng0

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Anyone interested in planning a San Diego, CA meet up once a group of us get delivery!? I'm hoping many of us will get delivery by Feb, so maybe around March?

Country
Country
No, The model 3 would be my first Tesla. I drive a Volvo V50 T5 now, already fast, but not as fast as the 3. Do you knie more Model 3 reservation-holders?

GDN

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Doesn't look like this thread is locked, so just in case DFW (Dallas/Fort Worth, TX for those in other geographies) folks happen by this thread and don't find the one in the other forum here is a link to a meet up this weekend July 14, 2018. DFW Model 3 Meet up It's intended to be very informal. Meeting at the Plano Supercharger for an hour at 8:30 AM and then we've been invited by the new Plano Service Center at 9:30.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I would love to have a meet up in Missouri or Arkansas somewhere. But it needs to be next week or later, that's when I take delivery!

Rafael

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Coral Springs here! Definitely into the idea of a meet up. Previously I had an Audi A4 and there was an annual VW/South Florida GTG in Markham Park which was great!
Has this gone anywhere? I'm down to kick something off if there is interest. I think we can do a lot of good down here. There are more and more 3s down here every day, and lots of non-owners looking for rides and to learn more about our cars. I'm ready to roll ASAP.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Has this gone anywhere? I'm down to kick something off if there is interest. I think we can do a lot of good down here. There are more and more 3s down here every day, and lots of non-owners looking for rides and to learn more about our cars. I'm ready to roll ASAP.
I’m in — just no time to put into organizing a meet up.

Rafael

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I’m in — just no time to put into organizing a meet up.
Ok. Let's see how much interest there is. I'll post something here in the forums and if we can get at least 10 Model 3s to show up, we can do an informal meetup and take it from there. I can try to organize it. I'm sure I can recruit some help.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Never been to such an event and I joined the club today - welcome to the club :) sez everyone and I say 'thank you' - so I have no idea what a meetup is like. On the other hand, we do live in SW FL since last September and, thanks to Red Tide and resulting dead fish, there's not much else to do at the beach so, I may be able to show up.
I don't believe there's another M3 or any Tesla within 10 miles of our residence. Don't know why.

Rafael

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Never been to such an event and I joined the club today - welcome to the club :) sez everyone and I say 'thank you' - so I have no idea what a meetup is like. On the other hand, we do live in SW FL since last September and, thanks to Red Tide and resulting dead fish, there's not much else to do at the beach so, I may be able to show up.
I don't believe there's another M3 or any Tesla within 10 miles of our residence. Don't know why.
Go here: https://model3ownersclub.com/thread...-south-florida-meetup.8128/page-2#post-138753