Lower Alabama

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 10th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code

jvmoore1

Country
Country
Thought I would go ahead and get a thread going representing southern Alabama!

Really hope that the Model 3 will start turning the tide of EV sales here in Alabama. The presence of EV cars is nearly non-existent here and it sucks.

Now we wait..

Mark C

Country
Country
I live in North AL, on weekends I frequently travel to Huntsville. While there, I'm always on the lookout for an EV. I include the Volt in my search for an EV. On occasion, I'll see a Volt, Leaf or i-MiEV. I even see a Tesla now and again, but I have to look a lot more carefully as they are less "distinctive" from some other cars.

Not really having fun with the "Now we wait.." part though, but I refuse to throw in the towel. Waiting since April 5th and expecting another year and a half. Sigh....

Thanks for starting this thread. It's nice to know Alabama is represented here!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm a Model 3 owner as of last week, and I'm the only one I know of around here. Wish I had some company!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've been the lone-wolf Model 3 owner in Dothan since April. I feel like the spoiled only child that gets all the attention. It's pretty interesting getting asked about your car at red lights.