Marie Claire: Tesla Model X could be the most luxurious electric car ever [Video]

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code

EVANNEX

M3OC Supporting Member
M3OC Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
The Tesla Model X has been winning some impressive awards and accolades lately. But is the all-electric SUV really the ultimate unicorn — a futuristic family car for the fashionista? Nedahl Stelio attempted to answer this question when she recently reviewed the Tesla Model X for fashion magazine Marie Claire.

Above: Luxury meets practicality in the Tesla Model X (Instagram: teslamarksthespot)

Stelio writes, "Is this the most luxurious electric car ever? The Tesla Model X is a beautiful car to drive. It’s smooth, silent and let's not forget, fast... [but] is it possible there is a superfast car that also actually works for families, so you don’t feel like you’re in a ‘mum’ car? Yes. This is it."

After spending "one glorious, glorious week" in a Tesla Model X 100D, Stelio describes, "luxurious, buttery leather seats, a giant multimedia touchscreen that controls every feature on the car, automatically opening doors, and [software] updates to the car that automatically download to the system, as though it’s a mobile phone. It’s seriously clever and really what we should all be driving in 2018."

Above: Nedahl Stelio reviews the Tesla Model X; Note: Pricing shown here is for the purchase of a Model X in Australia (Above: Marie Claire)

But what's it like to drive one? Stelio explains, "Like you’re driving a cloud. It’s smooth, it’s silent, it’s light. Quite honestly, it’s a pleasure to coast along the road like you’re in some kind of rocketship, rather than a road vehicle, and I found myself making excuses all week to get into it."

What was her overall impression of the Model X? She feels, "The whole experience was futuristic and extremely luxurious... [along with] entertaining features on the multimedia screen that made the car dance to a Christmas tune (among other things) which are a fun addition. Welcome to the car of the future."

Above: Tesla Model X at night (Instagram: teslamarksthespot)

Stelio's only serious quibble was the price of the car. Other than that, she concludes, "You don’t feel like you’re in a family car because it’s so special, but it is a fabulous car for families. Spacious and practical with incredible technology. I found it hard to fault... I gave it 9 out of 10 taking one whole point off for the cost." And how did her kids like it? She says, "My girls gave it a full 10 out of 10."

===

Note: Article originally published on evannex.com, by Matt Pressman

Source: Australia's Marie Claire / Cars Guide

BluestarE3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Is that guy holding the light really standing on the roof of the Model X? I wonder what it would do to the alignment of the Falcon Wing Doors?