Model 3 - 20" EV Direct Turbine Wheels and Satin Gray Wrap

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 31st all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

dragonvoi

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
wow, is that a clear satin wrap over a midnight silver or silver? I was considering a matte clear wrap bu dismissed it because of the cost vs cost of the car, but your 3 is making me reconsider!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
wow, is that a clear satin wrap over a midnight silver or silver? I was considering a matte clear wrap bu dismissed it because of the cost vs cost of the car, but your 3 is making me reconsider!
The wrap is called 3M Satin Dark Gray. A satin clear wrap over midnight silver would probably look pretty similar and provide a bit better of protection (clear PPF is thicker than color change wraps).

I had this planned, so I configured with the black color, which was $1,000 less and paid $1,300 for the wrap. Which was a net increase in cost of $300 vs going with any color.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Wow. Really, really sharp looking. About how much did that cost?
Hey there, the wrap cost me $1,300. However, I poached some guy who does sub contracting for shops. Shops usually charge $2,500 for color change wraps in Southern California. The person I hired, did it in his home garage, so there's a risk that if there's any issues you don't have a shop or company to rectify. He was professional and did a good job though.

M3Raye

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hey there, the wrap cost me $1,300. However, I poached some guy who does sub contracting for shops. Shops usually charge $2,500 for color change wraps in Southern California. The person I hired, did it in his home garage, so there's a risk that if there's any issues you don't have a shop or company to rectify. He was professional and did a good job though.
nice... i'm in So cal and i've been looking around to get my Model 3 wrapped. could you check with the guy you poached and see if its ok that you refer someone to him

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Would you mind sharing the name and contact info on this wrap gentleman, I live in the area and have interest. My email is gldfld2@gmail.com.

Powerdesk

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thank you for sharing this information. I just did the ceramic coating with Mark @ Signature_Spec . He knows his stuff and very passionate about his work. My car came out perfect. His price was also very reasonable compare to the shop around here. He came to my house and did it in my garage. He also does tint as well but my car was already tinted.