Model 3 at Canadian International Auto Show

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by liftsrock, Feb 11, 2018.

1. liftsrock

Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    No
    Country
    Apparently Tesla is not displaying a Model 3, so do you know who is? I could not make a guess at this from the list of Exhibitors on the Show Website.

2. liftsrock

Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    No
    Country
    WooHoo! Kenneth Bokor just Tweeted to confirm:
    A red Model 3 will be at the Toronto AutoShow! It will be on display at the Tesla booth in the Auto Exotica section. Thanks Kenneth!!! I want to get there! I have reservation that probably won't come up for config until this time 2019 but I am excited to get to see the car now!

• Like Like x 1
  3. liftsrock

Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    No
    Country
    Just got back home (Cleveland, Ohio) from visiting the Canadian Int'l Auto Show. Excellent show. Beautiful convention center. So happy Tesla has booth displaying Model S, Model X, and Model 3. Not able to sit in the 3 as it was locked up, I think because it belongs to a private owner, but got a good close look at it and sat in S and X. There were a number of other Model S in other booths in the show as well. Tesla has a good number of people at the booth answering questions and taking reservations . . . lots of attention by show attendees at the booth. Walked pretty much the entire show. Fun time!

• Like Like x 1