Model 3 custom color wrap - British racing green + pin striping!

tpoz

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I got our RWD Model 3 on 7/6, much earlier than expected. While I love the blue stock paint scheme, I have always been partial to British racing green, since my mom repainted her 1966 Ford Mustang when I was a teenager in the early '70s. I decided to get our M3 wrapped, and PDXWraps in Portland, OR did an amazing job. My sister Julia Pozzy helped me with the pin striping design. Here are the results!

[mod edit: inlined the images]

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Country
Country
It’s a nice color on the Model 3. Not so sure about the decals though as they seem to mask the body lines.

Gavyne

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I like it! I always appreciate people being different and having different tastes.

garsh

Dis Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

SalisburySam

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@tpoz, thanks for sharing...your car is gorgeous. I've wondered why no EV's (that I know of) come in any shade of green. It seems like an obvious color for a vehicle considered eco-friendly and therefore "Green." I was really disappointed I could not get my 2012 Nissan LEAF in any green, and moreso with the Model 3. You've solved the issue, and proved that, on my opinion, the BRG color is just awesome.

OrangeJulius

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
BRG, yes!

But if you're going to add striping, make 'em real STRIPES (and yellow wheels too ;)).

BRG_Lotus2.jpeg

IPv6Freely

Go Leafs Go
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I got our RWD Model 3 on 7/6, much earlier than expected. While I love the blue stock paint scheme, I have always been partial to British racing green, since my mom repainted her 1966 Ford Mustang when I was a teenager in the early '70s. I decided to get our M3 wrapped, and PDXWraps in Portland, OR did an amazing job. My sister Julia Pozzy helped me with the pin striping design. Here are the results!
Like the color, not a huge fan of the striping. But good on you for trying something new!

BRG, yes!

But if you're going to add striping, make 'em real STRIPES (and yellow wheels too ;)).

Ms. Newbie Electrick

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Looks like Delaware 1.0 location.

Mesprit87

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I would definitely choose a different color if it wasn't the unsightly door surround once wrapped.

evannole

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
You picked a fantastic color... This is only the second wrap I have seen that has made me think about wrapping my own car. (The first was a dark red wrap that was very close to both Tesla Signature Red and Florida State Garnet, which is right up my alley.)

I, too, have always been partial to British Racing Green. Might I ask what product you used?