Model 3 Custom Mats

Country
Country
Here are photos of my custom mats I designed with Jerry Jones through www.formytesla.com. I wanted the 2nd row seating floor mat to have a personalized touch so I came up with Long Range and 3 under the silhouette. I provided measurements for font height, and offset from borders, along with placement of silhouette, Long Range and 3 for the 2nd row. A truly custom design. Jerry and I worked together to create a beautiful set of mats for my 3. The carpet is European and dark blue in color, the border is light gray, the foot rest on the driver side is light gray, and the font is blue. The blue color is enhanced somewhat by the blue lights I installed after changing out the OEM white lights under the foot well. The underside of the mats have grip tips so the mats do not move. The mats are thicker and heavier than the Tesla OEM mats that come with the vehicle. The mats were sprayed with a stain repellent before being shipped from the manufacturer. I also had Eddie from Ceramic Pro of Jacksonville spray the mats with Ceramic Pro Fabric as additional protection. P.S. I AM NOT SELLING MATS.

Attachments

Last edited:

Spiffywerks

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
You lost the “tissue box pocket” changing the rear floor mat! Haha.:p

Looks very nice! Beautiful work.

sledhead36

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Awesome, Jerry is a great guy to work with. Looks spectacular.

I have a similar mat from him with the big 3.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Looks good. Im waiting for weather tech to come out for the 3. I have theirs in my other ice cars. I'm also cinsidering the 3D mats from amazon. Im in the fence.