1. Tesla Model 3 apparel now available!

Dismiss Notice

Model 3 FAQ's

Discussion in 'Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Skione65, May 29, 2016.

More threads by Skione65
  1. Skione65

Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Kentucky
    Country
    #1 Skione65, May 29, 2016
    Last edited: May 29, 2016
    I'm sure I'm no different than all our other 'M3OWC' Members who spend countless hours scouring the net for Model 3 related articles, data, photos and the like to get our daily "FIX" of all things Tesla and more specifically Model 3. All in an attempt to pacify our 'lust' (if I may say so:)) to acquire not only answers to our myriad of questions but any little 'tidbit' of new information we may have inadvertently overlooked in our earlier searches.

Today I came across this article that I feel is one of the most comprehensive in answering most questions that many Model 3 junkies ;) may have. It covers Q's on production stats, estimates, options, timelines on Order, Production and Delivery, and even tax rebate qualifiers and explanations (including the embedded detailed rebate spec article).

Very well researched, very well written and VERY informative. I hope you not only find it the same but that it also fulfills TODAYS 'dose' of needed Model 3 life sustaining information we Teslarians need daily.

Enjoy! :)

http://cleantechnica.com/2016/05/22/tesla-model-3-faq/

Ski

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1