Model 3 For Sale.

• Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on M3OC. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer.

EValuatED

Top-Contributor
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Did the NHTSA get tired of it breaking their test gear and just drop a building on top of it, or what?!?

Edited: Because apparently I can’t get a cogent sentence out today in one go.

Last edited:

iChris93

Top-Contributor
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Actually trying to find a few minutes to watch the video to see if they show or understand why the whole frame is orange. Maybe just a result from the fire.
Heat increases the rate of oxidation and they probably hit it with a ton of water, so I would say its rust from the fire.

GDN

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I wish we knew the VIN - it it was on Teslafi we need it removed. Could be one of those stragglers sitting out there that will never update Firmware again. Or maybe it just needs some new firmware to make it whole again.

garsh

Dis Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Is this the first documented burned Model 3? Do we know any more about it, did something else cause it to burn?
No details in the video. Samcrac didn't know what it was. He is having a little contest where he asked viewers to identify the car. It's amazing how confidently some people said it was an S or X. At least they mostly knew that it was a Tesla.

I checked copart, but didn't find a burned-out shell on there. I'm not sure where else to look.

Lovesword

Top-Contributor
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I might be interested... but I have some questions.
(And I shall detail them here in just such a way that you'll read one and then have to scroll up to look at the pic...)

- Is this the limited Model 3, JOUST edition?
- Is the steering wheel 19" or 20"? Custom? T-Sportline? Does it come with a spare steering wheel?
- It looks like it comes complete with adobe roof tiles in the back seat, are these from Tesla? Solar powered?
- How much to include the window upgrade from the ICE POS behind it?
- This appears to have been lowered. Does that affect the ride quality?
- Does Tesla sell a paint kit for this color??? I'm not finding it on their store!
- Lastly, does this have the P3D spoiler?

Hmmm, now I'm on the fence, I'm a little concerned about the rear little windows missing. Someone could reach in there and then pass right through the giant gaping missing rear door hole and take my personal melted belongings from the non-existent trunk!

You know what, after typing all of this... Pass!!! Look at those panel gaps! :mad: