Model 3 Hi-Res images

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 31st all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

TrevP

M3OC Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
How do you do the cool symbol for 3?
Depends if you're on Windows or a Mac. Not sure about Windows but I have a text replacement entry in my keyboard control panel that automatically replaces Model3 with Model ☰ when I type it.

However I don't use it much because some people don't know how to read it. Tesla officially calls it Model 3 but they're using the stylized ☰ as the logo.

JeffinAZ

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Depends if you're on Windows or a Mac. Not sure about Windows but I have a text replacement entry in my keyboard control panel that automatically replaces Model3 with Model ☰ when I type it.

However I don't use it much because some people don't know how to read it. Tesla officially calls it Model 3 but they're using the stylized ☰ as the logo.
Thanks!

hevkev

For Windows hold the ALT key and type 8801 on the numeric keypad. This works for most fonts and most apps in Windows. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work on this site. The 8801 is the decimal unicode value, and it works in most windows apps, and will copy and paste to this page. If you really want to TYPE it on this site, you need to use the hexadecimal value 2261, (Hold ALT, type the '+' sign followed by 2261 all on the numeric keypad). If this doesn't work, you probably need to enable Hex input in the registry. Go to:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Input Method

Add a new "String Value" (
REG_SZ
EnableHexNumpad - REG_SZ - 1 ; ≡ ≡

hevkev

For Windows hold the ALT key and type 8801 on the numeric keypad. This works for most fonts and most apps in Windows. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work on this site. The 8801 is the decimal unicode value, and it works in most windows apps, and will copy and paste to this page. If you really want to TYPE it on this site, you need to use the hexadecimal value 2261, (Hold ALT, type the '+' sign followed by 2261 all on the numeric keypad). If this doesn't work, you probably need to enable Hex input in the registry. Go to:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Input Method

Add a new "String Value" (
REG_SZ
EnableHexNumpad - REG_SZ - 1 ; ≡ ≡
Site cut me off before I noted you have to log off and back on for the registry change to take effect....

Then ≡≡≡≡ to your heart's content!

you can also open character map in windows and copy it from there, just select Advanced view, and type the code 2261(mentioned by hevkev) in the "go to unicode" box

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
from the edit menu, pick "emoji and symbols" then look for ☰ and double clicking will insert it. There are a few different ones. The one I included here has the title "TRIGRAM FOR HEAVEN"
(while you have it up, save to your favorites too, so easier to find later)

ETA - you can find it under the Math Symbols section

from the edit menu, pick "emoji and symbols" then look for ☰ and double clicking will insert it. There are a few different ones. The one I included here has the title "TRIGRAM FOR HEAVEN"
(while you have it up, save to your favorites too, so easier to find later)

ETA - you can find it under the Math Symbols section
i apologize in advance for my question but where is the edit menu located to pick the emoji/symbol selections?

teslaliving

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Or just copy and paste it from somewhere (Model ☰) and then add it to a keyboard text replacement shortcut.