1. Tesla Model 3 apparel now available!

Dismiss Notice

Model 3 Owners Club Show - appearances

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by Kennethbokor, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Kennethbokor

Staff Member
    Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Caledon Ontario Canada
    Country
    #1 Kennethbokor, Nov 9, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
    Hi all, thought I'd start a new thread to let you know when Trevor and/or myself are "out and about" and would have an opportunity to meet our fellow Model 3 Owners Club followers.

** SORRY but my trip con cancelled last minute. Hope to make it out west again next year! ***

For this post, I wanted to let those folks located in Western Canada/NW USA that I will be attending the FanExpo Comic Con Convention this weekend in Vancouver BC. The Convention runs from Friday November 11th to Sunday November 13th and is located downtown at the Vancouver Convention Centre.

If anyone drops by, please look for me around the Media Guest area and if you see me, please say hello! I'm looking after a couple of Media Guests attending the Con, however I'd love to meet other Model 3 enthusiasts and get a picture to post on this Forum as well as our Facebook Page and Twitter!

Trevor and I will be sure to post more updates as we continue to expand our coverage!

Regards,
    Kenneth Bokor

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Kennethbokor

Staff Member
      Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
      Caledon Ontario Canada
      Country
      Hello all, just wanted to let you know I'll be at this weekends Toronto Comic Con at the MTCC South Building, on Friday March 17 thru Sunday March 19. I'll be helping out Guests Brett Dalton, Robert Picardo and Ray Park. If anyone is going to the show, would be nice to say hi so look for me wondering around. Always great to meet fellow Model 3 enthusiasts!

• Like Like x 1
      • Kennethbokor

Staff Member
        Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
        Caledon Ontario Canada
        Country
        Am travelling again, this time to San Jose California for next weekend's Comic Con. April 21st to 23rd 2017. Any enthusiasts in the area, come on down and say hi. I'll be having fun meeting some of the guests and seeing some friends.

• Like Like x 2