Model 3 Performance dual motor imposter!!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I couldn't see paying that much money for a performance model, seeing how the 20 inch wheels performance brakes and suspension wouldn't do me much good in Northeast Ohio, but I love the look so I made my own, aesthetically of course. I used RPM Tesla Parts almost exclusively except for the puddle lights found some nicer ones on Amazon. So I'm going to start posting pictures of my baby imposture. Why don't you guys do the same let's see what are mods look like. Love everything Tesla!this is just a starter pic I'm going to detail all my mods when I clean her up still got to do ceramic coating. IMG_20181109_140748.jpg Tesla! what a great organization.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
IMG_20181110_154430.jpg IMG_20181110_154416.jpg
Cleaned her up today took her to the park snap some pics before I do the ceramic coating. Love this car I love a little accent Chrome and the wheels to bring out the osidian Black.did Red decals on the logos on the markers and front and rear emblems. Smoked film on the headlights. RPM Tesla products kick ass.just love this car hope I'm not boring you guys but I guess what the form is for is to show your stuff go Tesla!!! IMG_20181110_154229.jpg