Model 3 price speculation for France

bobjouy

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
He sent me an email regarding an event happening next week for the Model 3 in my city. So I just mailed him back for a configurator question, he answered, and once I ordered, I mailed him again

jefdjan

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
He sent me an email regarding an event happening next week for the Model 3 in my city. So I just mailed him back for a configurator question, he answered, and once I ordered, I mailed him again
Got it.
Just one question, I made the order yesterday, is there anything else to do for now?
Here is my page on my account, everybody has the same?

Attachments

garsh

Dis Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I called 2 times, in order to have a double confirmation, both told me that it is not possible for now. For the future, they have no info.
Thanks for the information. Hopefully they'll get setup to accept referral codes soon.

TrevP

M3OC Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
One of two things I think are happening with referrals codes with Model 3 in Europe:
  1. They're not applicable yet just like they weren't until August in North America or
  2. Because the current program expires on Monday December 10th there's a chance the whole program will come to an end
If #2 indeed happens then it makes sense to not offer any referrals for fear of upsetting too many people who haven't ordered yet. If the referral program is renewed on Monday with adjustments and new prizes then we'll just have to wait and see if they allow it in the future.