Model 3 Tutorial Videos by M3OC

JeffC

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks @TrevP ! Super helpful and probably needed if it clears up any confusion.

Teslas are generally very easy to use, but so many new EV drivers are coming to them that there is some unfamiliarity, particularly with charging and Autopilot. Those would be my top priorities. Charging first. Particularly where, when and how to charge: at home, over night, Level 2 or even Level 1.

Also range anxiety and why it's frankly nonsense most of the time. Oil company FUD.

Media Player will play many non-proprietary formats including MP3, FLAC, AIFF, etc.

P.S. You misspoke in the charging video. The small connector is a NEMA 5-15, the large one is the 14-50.

Last edited:

mwm3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It's not clear in the video but when re-installing the aero wheel covers it's important to not only press around the perimeter but also in the center. The center should snap in. I suspect some of the lost aero covers are a result of not properly installing them.

NJturtlePower

Living the Dream, Driving the Future!
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Minor error in the "Steering Wheel Controls" video... states the EAP package is linked to 'Auto High Beams" which it is not, it's a Premium Package feature.

Last edited:

Lovesword

Top-Contributor
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Does someone follow @TrevP around on YouTube and thumbs down everything he posts???

That’s petty AF.

Well done Trev!

JeffC

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Dude, it's YouTube comments. There has never been a more retched hive of scum and villainy.
LOL too true. Full of haters and trolls. But then so are most social media.

P.S. Those aren't the droids you're looking for.

TrevP

M3OC Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Thanks for the corrections guys but without reissuing the videos I can't edit them on YouTube

Last edited:

TrevP

M3OC Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Does someone follow @TrevP around on YouTube and thumbs down everything he posts???

That’s petty AF.

Well done Trev!
Sometimes you'll get more thumbs down on your video than there are views.... Figure that one out. Not that many downvotes for these compared to the upvotes so that's encouraging.

As an experiment I released them without comments enabled and gave them a few days to gather some views. Comments are enabled now, let's see the trolls come out in droves.

Honestly I don't care, trolls will be trolls. Just trying to do my thing

Doug Joubert

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Beautifully done! Thank you for doing this. In the past, I would have to search YouTube for random videos of folks. It's nice to have it all in one place.

I have recommended them to those looking for help before ordering/receiving their cars.

Thanks again!