Model X review

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founding Father, Red Dragon rider
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Courtesy of Evannex: very positive feedback by Top Gear... without Clarkson, of course :)

Michael Russo

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country

Steve C

M3OC Supporting Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Country
Country
We had some company over yesterday and I was showing them some Tesla YouTube video's. Some of them I had not seen before.

I haven't actually sat in a Model X myself, but there was a video of some people getting into the back seat and also into the 3rd row. I have to be honest. I was quite disappointed. There really isn't much room back there, in either 2nd or 3rd row.

They would be better to make the rear 2nd/3rd row into one luxurious rear compartment. Or at least make it an option. It really was hard to watch as I tried to sell Tesla on what a great vehicle they make as the ladies knees got jammed into the front seat back. :eek:

Michael Russo

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Courtesy of Evannex: isn't good to know that Model X is not viewed as great just in the Bay Area?! :D

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
not sure where the LA Times got their pricing from. Quoted base price starts at $102,300 (in reality $88,800)

Michael Russo

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
not sure where the LA Times got their pricing from. Quoted base price starts at $102,300 (in reality $88,800)
Weird indeed, @MelindaV ... I even get less, i.e. $86,700 (incl. $1,200 destination fee) for an X 75D when I select USA on the T≡SLA website..?

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
odd - unless it's doing some currency converting in the background, even when choosing the US site. Either way, still not $102k

Screen Shot 2017-02-04 at 2.04.11 PM.png

Michael Russo

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
(...) Either way, still not $102k...
View attachment 945
Totally right, Melinda. Small difference between what you and I see may come from some of the incentives & credits detail... Also noted in my end what seems to be an automatic choice of the $3,300 white seats option - could not seem to tick that off...
In any case I see now same amount of $77,100 after all estimated savings... still too much for me! ;) Model ≡ it will be! :shootingstar:

Attachments

InElonWeTrust

Country
Country
As obsessed of a fan of all things Tesla I finally got to see the famous falcon wing doors operate. Every time I see one it is either parked and unattended or driving by. IMG_20170526_171722.jpg Got this picture which was one of my favorite pics of a Tesla that I have personally taken. It is blue, though hard to tell being in a parking structure. It was a 5 seat configuration so the backseat was very spacious. I agree the other configs are a bit tight in the back