Model X update - 5 seat option

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 31st all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Tesla has added a 5 seat option to the Model X configuration starting at $83,000.
To compare the 6 seat config is $88,500 and the 7 seat $89,500 - both requiring the $2,500 air suspension option that the 5 seat config does not.

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Tesla has added a 5 seat option to the Model X configuration starting at $83,000.
To compare the 6 seat config is $88,500 and the 7 seat $89,500 - both requiring the $2,500 air suspension option that the 5 seat config does not.

@MelindaV,

So are you telling us you're now converting your Model 3 Reservation to an X??? ;) :) I want the first ride!!!

Ski

TrevP

M3OC Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
@MelindaV,

So are you telling us you're now converting your Model 3 Reservation to an X??? ;) :) I want the first ride!!!

Ski
Hey, to have the money I'd Model S or and X today instead of the Model 3. I took a drive with the first Signature series delivered to an owner in Toronto today and let me tell you, Ludicrous is very addictive ;) It's a very very nice car. We did an extensive video shoot today on it so expect to see the results soon on our YouTube channel.

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Hey, to have the money I'd Model S or and X today instead of the Model 3. I took a drive with the first Signature series delivered to an owner in Toronto today and let me tell you, Ludicrous is very addictive ;) It's a very very nice car. We did an extensive video shoot today on it so expect to see the results soon on our YouTube channel.
@TrevP,

Looking forward to it!

Ski

I thought the 5 seat config was standard. It isn't new.

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I thought the 5 seat config was standard. It isn't new.
Yes... However, Tesla has been mum on details on the five seat configuration for over half a year until these things were released.

I was at a Tesla Social event with a very early reservation holder who was "on hold" until the five seat configuration details were provided. I don't remember if he was a Signature or regular reservation holder, but he was getting quite perturbed, and this was in May 2016.