Most Ridiculous model 3 Accessory

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

GDN

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
That one from Etsy definitely has issues, personally for a little fun for Shark Week or something I like the one posted by @garsh Just don't leave it on the car all the time.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Not sure why I got excited when I saw this thread title but I did. God are those hideous. The shark one would give me a laugh but I don’t think I’d put a sticker on my bumper (vinyl or not) no matter how good it looked. In person a sticker is flat and no matter what type of depth you try to make it look like it has from every angle but one it’ll look like a big, flat, sticker. Nope