Navigation Question

• Please post everything related to v9 (2018.39.x) into the version 9 MEGATHREAD. Please do your part to keep this site organized for everyone by looking around or doing a search BEFORE posting. Thanks

• It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

Beagle

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Obviously the Tesla nav. system memorizes your home address. However, we have moved. How do we get rid of the old address, and add the new one? This has me scratching my head.

Beagle

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Dogwhistle,
I can't thank you enough. I checked pp 95-96 in the OM, but didn't see the info you sent. What is that source so that maybe I can find the answer to my next question?

BTW, your VIN is about 200 off our white, aero. I hope yours is performing as well as ours is.

Beagle

SoFlaModel3

Team Midnight Silver
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
While at it not that you asked you can swipe and delete any past destinations. I made sure to do that with my loaner car when I turned it back in!

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Obviously the Tesla nav. system memorizes your home address. However, we have moved. How do we get rid of the old address, and add the new one? This has me scratching my head.
it is like the family that moves across the country and their dog walks back to his old house. ;)

Beagle

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Melinda,
It is not just the dog - it is who follows it.