Hi all, In four months I will be turning in my leased Chevy Volt. I am a March 31 reservation holder for the model 3 (reserved at the Dallas store). I believe that I will not be able to spec out and take delivery on my model 3 until early 2018. So, between June 2017 to early 2018 I need a car. Since I'm turning in the Volt I am tempted to lease a Bolt to hold me over until my model 3 is ready. At a minimum I think the bolt lease is 24 months. My concern is that my model 3 will be ready way before 24 months is completed. I don't even know if Tesla will hold my reservation for let's say 24 months. Can you all give me some advice as to what I should do between June 2017 to early 2018? Thanks!